MVFC RETURN TO PLAY
CLUB AND COACHES
- Club President will be responsible to communicate and oversee protocol policy and communication.
- Club will be compliant with CDC , County and City Return to Play protocols.
- It is solely the parents decision to send their player without any repercussions.
- Staff members have been informed of COVID-19 symptoms per CDC guidelines.
- Departing/arriving players to minimize group to group overlap.
- Coaches are to immediately report any player that has Covid-19 symptoms to the President. President will contact the City and notify parents from the same training group.
- All staff members, parents, and players are required to sign a Return to Play waiver.
- If you are not comfortable Return to Play, DON’T!
- Adhere to all Return to Play protocols.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after practice.
- Ensure all equipment (ball, shinguard, cleats, backpack) is sanitized prior to any activity.
- Do not share water, food, or equipment.
- Respect and practice social distancing, as required in these protocol guidelines.
- No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles, or group celebrations.
- Sign Return to Play waiver.
- If you are not comfortable having your child Return to Play, DON’T!
- Check your child’s temperature prior to attending all practices. If fever do NOT have child attend!
- If your player has previously attended practice, and then you become aware that any member of your household has Covid-19, you are required to immediately notify your coach. The club point person will be required to notify the training facility.
- Ensure all players equipment (ball, shinguard, cleats, backpack) is sanitized prior to any practice.
- Notify the coach if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Supply your child with individual hand sanitizer.
- Adhere to all social distancing expectations.
- Ensure your child has plenty of water.
- Players should not carpool to and from practices.
- Sign Return to Play waiver in Parent Portal
RETURN TO PLAY SAFETY PROTOCOL: PHASE 1
Fitness and cardio work, rest and recuperation instructions.
Ball control and individual skills.
Passing, receiving, ball movement.
Training protocol : All activities outside supervised and all protocol enforced by the coach.
- 15 minutes lapse departing and arriving players. Players will not enter and exit the field at the same location.
- Maximum 24 players, individual training groups will be no more than 12 players and stay in same group during practice. No mixing and matching.
- No heading or handling the ball, players to bring their own balls, no sharing.
- 6-foot social distancing between all participants during all functions.
- Zero contact under any circumstance.
- Players to complete a wellness questionnaire and temperature check prior to each practice.
- Attendance will be documented for all practices.
- Players with any signs of sickness cannot be on the field and must be kept at home.
- Hand sanitizer before, during breaks, and after practice.
- Coach to sanitize all balls prior to practice, no sharing.
- Players are not to touch cones flags or any coaching equipment, Coach to sanitize all equipment after practice.
- Face covering, provided by MVFC, will be worn at all times until away from the field. Our face covering is designed to be worn during activities. Full face covering up over nose and mouth during breaks.
- Coaches are required to wear face covering at all times (including during practice).
- No parents, siblings, or spectators are allowed on the field or on the sidelines.
- No congregation of players or parents in parking lots etc. during, before and after training.
- No carpooling to and from practices.
- All sessions must be conducted outdoors (no indoor activities).